Maybe writing to the USIHC and Horse Illustrated would be a good idea, to
let them know.

The USIHC represents only a handful of people.  Bernie, being geographically
so removed from the rest of us, and only in touch with other members of
USIHC not being on the icehorses list, probably has no idea what the
majority of North American Icelandic Horse owners does or how they feel.

Maybe someone should let Bernie know.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com