>>> Who is the author of the article?  Is she an icelandic horse owner?  Or who
>>> did she get her info from?

I just checked, and this is funny.  Her name is Audrey Pavia, and the article
credit says she is a "free-lance writer and author of Horses for Dummies." I
swear, I didn't make that up!  I have no idea where she got her information,
but it says she's based in Southern California.  There is a sidebar article on
Laura Benson, if that gives anyone a clue.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:26 PM