On 01/03/2008, Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just to keep this in perspective and even though I am shopping for a treed
> saddle and have greatly appreciate help from all of you who have more
> experience with the little wide bodies, I do have a friend, not young, not
> feather weight who rides  75 mile endurance rides in a treeless saddle.

You know Nancy, I was thinking about you and Stephanie and Tosca and
your saddle hunt the other day.  Have you tried a Sensation?
Honestly, Cara's G3 and my Hybrid are very comfortable and seem quite
secure.  Cara has tried her G3 on three different body types here and
the saddle worked well on all three.

Stephanie would have walkers with her wouldn't she?  AND she wouldn't
be in the saddle for hours.

These saddles fit these wide little bodies (mine included in
that)...and if they fit properly they are quite secure.

Why did you decide against a Sensation?  Or had you?  If I hadn't
already decided that I would be burried with my Hybrid wrapped around
me in my coffin...I'd send you mine to try..;)

Wanda