--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I would love to do NATRC, but I have never seen an
event advertised in Oregon. <<

I originally wanted to do NATRC, but the only rides
were "over the hill" and I hate taking a car over the
hill, let alone a horse trailer.  That section of I-80
over the Sierras is so chewed up from snow, trucker's
and chains every winter, that is not an option for me.
 So I looked into endurance and found 2 or 3 rides a
month in my "area".  And I am not a racer and I do not
trot for 1/2 hour straight, for sure.  We go to have
fun and do a "really long trail ride" and camp with
other "horse crazy people".

Susan in NV
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
  Riding for Breast Cancer Awareness