--- Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> About the flexible Boz, where John steps on the
> tree:
>
> How many pounds of pressure does it take to flex the
> tree?
>
> Would it flex from the horse's shoulder moving?

I don't have a clue.  He gave me a tape to watch when
I got home, and I was half way home before I realized
I did not have a tape player anymore.  Hubby says we
still have it in the bottom of a closet, so I will
have to set it up to watch the tape. But I have to
say, after reviewing and thinking on everything I saw,
I would NOT buy his saddle.  He does not have a demo
program for one, and for two, he promotes a certain
style of riding and I've heard from several off list
that if his saddle doesn't work for your horse it's
because of the way you ride.  So I put an X over his saddle.

Susan in NV
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
  Riding for Breast Cancer Awareness
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/