Blessi's biggest drawback is me.  I am still learning (will probably
always be learning) so the "smooth moves and transitions" occur when I
do all my aids, especially my seat, correctly.  It used to be that
Blessi would ignore about 50% of my body motion as "noise."  As I have
become a slightly better rider, he "listens" a lot more.  Very often
during a lesson, my instructor will ask for a movement such as a leg
yield and it is not straight (Blessi's butt may be behind the movement)
and I have to confess that Blessi did exactly what I asked for but I
didn't quite ask for it correctly.
But it is so much fun to learn with Blessi.
Pamela