response to windgait
So wrong. Being in the Vet world ,there is absolutely no statistical data to
support your supposition. The diagnosis of spavin in Icelandics is virtually
nonexistant home and abroad . Period . How shallow to think horses breed and
breed on Ice for thousands of years would have a problem doing a Ice routine
for 15 minutes . One of the major problems with pseudo- horse people is
their total uneducation. Don't think any one with an education would buy
your theory.
Your agenda is not needed in Hanover.

hahhaha  i have a pretty good guess who this one is.  Wonder how she
ever got out of vet school with all her misspellings and slaughter of
the english language.  but maybe shes lying about being a vet...

and this one:
 Maybe your next diatribe will be the caging of Elephants at the
> zoo. Get a life.

haha, i already wrote a letter to the head of the New orleans zoo
telling him how sad I was to see such majestic animals stand in a
small cage and sway neurotically from side to side for hours at a
time.  He answered and gave me a run down of their expansion plans and
at the time the elephant compound was next on the list to be made into
a large acreage natural type enclosure.  I dont just sit around and
whine when I see things I dont think are right, I do what I can to
make a difference.

and I know a horse is "bred" in iceland and the "breed" is icelandic.
and I are nut even ah vet ner do I play wun on teeveeee
janice
Janice--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.