On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Mic Rushen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:44:02 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > You'd think someone who claims to be a vet
>
> The person writing did not claim to be a vet, but "in the Vet world".
> Seriously, I don't think there's any way Andrea Fiddlinvet  would
> write crap like that - she may be difficult for some people to get on
> with, she may hold very strong views that many of us don't agree with,
> but she's neither illiterate nor stupid.
>
> Mic

i didnt mention any names Mic!  But I will say i think its a wonderful
statement about this list that you are allowed to post something nice
about someone and take up for them no matter what others think!  This
list, supposedly so harshly moderated, allows this, isnt it wonderful?
 Thats why I love this list, it isnt phoney!  You can take up for a
friend thats being attacked unfairly, here.  And also a wonderful
thing that you DID take up for her.  It really sucks when you are
being attacked in just post after post after post, not just one or two
like you perceive happened here, but dozens and dozens day after day,
and no one speaking on your behalf is allowed a post to go thru, and
then people you THINK are your friends are eerily silent.   But i
would like to say this--- I dont make stuff up about people I dont
like, I dont have to!  I usually dont like them for a good reason!
And if I had time or inclination I can most always prove what I say is
the truth.  no matter how bizarre...

I have always thought a lot of you and if I perceived you were being
attacked I would tend to take up for you publicly, forthrightly,
openly.  and I would take up for the unpopular person too, like you
have now, if i cared about them.  But like you, i probably would keep
my mouth shut and not let out a peep if I didnt really think all that
much of someone or their opinions!  but i sure wouldnt be phoney about
it.  but thats just me...  and usually gets me in trouble!

Janice