i have a personal theory...  I have always owned terriers.  It is well
known in that breed that eczema is a huge problem.  But ironically,
the ones who get it are the onesw ith show quality "hard" coats, dry
skin, wirey brstley hair.  The ones who dont seem to get it are the
ones with non show quality hair, the soft curly ones.  The fluffy
ones.  Teev had the most bristley coat I have felt on a horse.  The
first time I ever touched him I thought wow, he has a different feel
to him, a sort of coarse feel.  I just think they are like terriers!
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.