On 12/29/22 7:20 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 4:14 PM Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:

    Done, and thanks for that text.

    One nit, Barry's text should be above the proposals not below. It
    makes it look like those are the only proposals on the table which
    I'm nearly certain is not your intent.

    One other thing though, should there be some bounds on what
    appears to be the possibility of writing a BCP like document? I
    mean, I can think of some things that could help mitigate this but
    they are pretty wonky and definitely untested. Do we actually have
    that operational experience to recommend anything?

The charter as-is is now up for IESG Evaluation and one AD has already commented on it, so I'm going to hold any edits until after the next telechat (on January 5th) so as not to give them a moving target.  After that I'll apply this and any other feedback.

That's fine, but we can talk about it in the mean time, right? I'm not suggesting a specific change on the BCP part because I'm not exactly sure what we should do. I know that it seems "obvious" but it also seems to me that we could get out in the weeds really easy and recommend stuff that we probably shouldn't. That's what I'm struggling with respect to "bounds". I'm not sure that we have the operational knowledge -- or more likely operational knowledge that can be shared -- to recommend something?

Mike