On 3/21/23 8:01 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
There was one prior answer to this.  Here's another.

There's a claim here that the problem statement(s) is/are too vague.  I'm a little worried that tightening up the problem definition along these 20 vectors will give us such a tight problem statement that any solution is so targeted as to be of limited value.  The sweet spot we're looking for probably lies somewhere in between.

I wasn't intending for these to necessarily be inserted verbatim, but more to create a narrative of what is known and what is not known. I suspect that quite a lot is known even if it may not be public. It's rather useless to consider solutions that are known to not work or be insufficient, so adding them to the problem statement in enough specificity seems like a good way to stop going down rat holes later.