On Wed 22/Mar/2023 20:31:51 +0100 Michael Thomas wrote:
On 3/21/23 8:01 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

     1. What percent of incoming email to a mailbox is through
        resenders and of that what percent resign?

By "resign" you mean something that has signatures from two domains, correct?  If so, how could one tell whether the originating operator did or did not attach one or more of them?

As in a mailing list makes a breaking change but resigns it with its own domain. The mailing could obviously sign their auth-res which if they have a good reputation the receiver might trust as a reasonable proxy.

That's reinventing ARC!