You are correct and I apologize. I did send a message, but your address was
omitted from the to: list. That is my error and I am very sorry.  I will
forward you a copy of the message you should have received offlist.

As for the rest, both Murray and Tim are participating in IETF 116 at the
moment. I have been in contact with Murray throughout this process and have
taken the actions I have with his guidance and approval.

Again, I apologize that I was not careful in sending the email yesterday and
left your address off the cc list.

laura

--
The Delivery Experts