I would like the rest of the working group to know what is considered unconstructive behavior by the chair:

"The current discussion on the table is for the problem statement. You are welcome to constructively contribute to the wording of the problem statement. Your recent posts including the emails at:

* https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-dkim/EUTsQgJ8gdtJY16UdiWxHKLr9E4/

'Neither in their current forms. They are far too vague. They don't
specify what has been tried and/or are not adequate or don't work. They
should not be considered as the only two options.

Also: potential BCP's are in scope via the charter. That requires way
more information than any supposed protocol solution. Since that is by
far the most likely output of this, dismissing any talk of them is
violating the stated charter.'

* https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-dkim/NM7tXBcefGA7dOhhUV7QkvSJSns/

'Maybe you should have a conversation with your AD who brought up ARC in
one of the threads here.'

* https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-dkim/HVA6D6PNVNE5S7AQQ7i_kaq2TlU/

'As I've said, the two proposed problem statements are far too vague.
It's not about wordsmithing them. It's about having something that
actually discusses what is known about the problem.

And BTW: the charter says that a BCP is in scope. That is not a "side
discussion".'

are not constructive contributions to the discussion. As you are not new to participating in the IETF I trust you understand what constructive comments are. Constructive comments include specific wording and scope changes that you would like the group to consider. Comments such as the above are not constructive and must stop."

This was all while I was trying to get clarity and scope discussions so that the problem statement would be less vague.

This is process run amok.

Mike