There was pretty solid consensus against doing things like this in the past.
There was similarly solid consensus against trying to verify a signature using
the "z=" header fields if they're present.

I believe we decided an implementation does so outside of DKIM's scope, and at
its own peril; DKIM has to return a failure, but what you do after that is up
to you.

> I suppose some guidance as to what might be acceptable in the prefix
> might be warranted. You could, for example, restrict it to substrings
> of the (also signed) List-ID header. That would severely limit replay
> attacks.

That's also something we considered when talking to the Mailman people.  But
again, this is really a small percentage of what causes author signatures on
list mail to break.

> Anyway, the list should be signing messages after adding subject line
> prefixes, and after adding body footers. It's the list's signature, and
> the list's reputation that need to be assessed by the recipient. There
> are many other modifications that a list might make (like stripping
> attachments, body prefixes, and so on) that would make l= useless.

I think the MLM document makes all of this stuff pretty clear already.