SM,

Shouldn't the MLM I-D say something regarding C14N and CR/LF related
mutations?

For example, it can say something in:

   - Section 3.2 for the Aliasing MLM type
   - Section 3.3 for the Minor Body Changes possibility.

Maybe something in one of the handling sections:

     Verifications of list messages resulting with an invalid body
hash MAY
     check to see if there is an extra line between the message
headers and
     the body and retry the body hash verification with the line stripped.

I hate kludges but the insight for interested DKIM verifiers may help
increase valid signatures coming from Aliasing list streams with
slight CR/LR mutations.

--
HLS