Michael Thomas wrote:
> On 05/16/2011 09:39 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:
>
> My guess is that admins just don't understand any of the subtleties,
> have heard lore that "relaxed" is "better" and just click "relaxed"
> wherever they find it. It may also be the case that some implementations
> don't even have separate nerd knobs for headers and body canonicalization.

Based on what I see, one SWAG is that the "good" intention people are
using the defaults or relaxed/simple,  and spammers tend to use
relaxed/relaxed as the reduced restraint.   By far, in my samplings,
the largest group are spammers using relaxed/relaxed.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com