my OT has some  points I want to share

1..it would be a good , if members in our groups showed their skillset..
that would be a good reference

2..apart from the doubts/issues posting, it would be nice if we can share
our ideas for new demanding projects and try to launch on them.( its not
mandatory.. only if we have ..)

3. I dont want to start my own project..traffic monitoring system,, that i
just showed an example..(an example!!!)

4. i know there are so many projects running live, but it doesnt mean that
the void of new ideas/project filled already...if any one having/feeling for
a new  project, please share..(
malayalam translator( not transilerator!!) was some thing I found.. I wanted
to convert my english posts on my blog to malayalam..I dnt need to retype in
malayalam or vice versa). like that , many people have many needs, we can
share them./

so collecting all , i just tried to say that it would be fine if  people
share their ideas/needs to the current IT structure, lets try to give life
on them...

So all these are clean and shine... I dnt understand where do u ppl see the
darkness...and i cannot explain more than this,.....