Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 19:24:50 Vikram Vincent wrote:
Yes all indians respect each others' language.
except ramadoss and raj thackeray and other language fanatics
Being a senior person I think that such rash comments should be avoided.
Amachu is not a fanatic. He just loves to communicate in his mother tongue
more than others. Linguistic fanatics are people who promote language for
the sake of language and without any scientific understanding of the
historical perspective of language.
I agree with it.. Ramadoss may not be understanding what kenneth says.. but he wants to bring about a change.. i had known him and although i dont agree with what he says, calling him fanatic may be rude..

I request ramadoss to be flexible and understand the larger context of the environment we are working in.. tamil cannot be brought in this way by sending mails in tamil to a list which comprises of all people..

If ramadoss could show some flexibility, we can promote localisation through this group itself using english as common meduim..

Regards,
senthil