On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 24 Dec 2009 4:43:33 pm Roshan Mathews wrote:
>> I'm only pointing out that your great moral outrage though voluble is
>> barely justifiable.  Surely you overreact?
>
> as already suggested - learn something about etiquette. I do not suppose you
> have noticed that email addresses are obfuscated in the archives of this list?
> or in most lists? (I wonder why we Indians are so reluctant to acknowledge
> that we have made a mistake?) Just admit it - get it off your chest and enjoy
> Christmas.

Au contraire, I checked the archives when you complained, Mailman had
already obfuscated it.  As already suggested, maybe you're
overreacting.  (I wonder why you lawyers jump to conclusions and make
mountains out of molehills.)  You have a merry Christmas too.

--
Roshan Mathews
http://teamtalk.im