> J.Mohamed Zahoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Can someone tell me why there is a time lag...????
>
> You have not mentioned this, but I assume you are using non-branded i386
> hardware.  Switch to SPARC, and sit back.

Along the same lines, you are probably using an out-of-date version of
Linux, which is old, hence causing the time to lag. Use a more recent
version of Linux, and time will lag less. This is primarily the reason
why all of us keep updating our Linux distros to keep them recent... no
time lag on clocks!! :)

You can alternately switch to Windows, because Microsoft is very
aggressive about releasing plenty of up-to-date service packs to keep
the time lag minimal.

Shuvam

PS: (Just joking)