On Friday, September 19, 2003 3:17 PM [GMT+0800=SGT],
Tarun Upadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can somebody more knowledgeable enlighten me on what kind of
> things I can expect to break because of this from a system
> administration point of view and how can they be repaired.
> (just the facts please, not the rhetoric).

On my servers, I do sender verification.  When I see the MAIL FROM, I
check if the right-hand-side is deliverable, so it must have either:
    An MX record
    An A record

As such, I do not accept (spam?) from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With this change, nosuchdoamin.com will seem to exist.

The rest is left as an exercise to the reader ;-)

--
Sanjeev