Start with the same case reported by honorable Raj Mathur --> 'Sapm'
Whoops! "Spam from amkette". Find who was responsible for this mail in
the poor INBOX of Raj and why the *hell* did they do that???

[RAJ]
>>>The suspicious thing was that is addressed me as "Dear Linux
>>>professional". The only place I had given out that particular email
ID
>>>was at LinuxAsia. Are they selling those email IDs? Has any one you
got
>>>such mails too?

And if this suspect becomes truth! Ask the explanation from these guys
and tell them to prove there justification for this 'Sin'...

Then if some success is achieved, burn the newspapers, magazine and
badly publicize the same...
I am sure after that we will be in a position wherein Sandip
Bhattacharya will also get 'Insaaf' for the offence made by Indiatimes
astrology promo mail.

I am sure you have the powers and you *will* win the battle...
Good Luck!

BR,
GSS