On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 00:05, Raj Mathur wrote:

>     LL> [snip]
>
>     LL> how do i stop begging to have no junk phone calls, posts,
>     LL> emails, or sms from marketeers, and *enforce* this?
>
> Uh, you want to do this in a country where today I received a spam
> recorded message on my mobile from the incumbent Prime Minister?  He
> probably wanted to sell me blue carpet, but I was busy and cut off his
> spiel after 5 seconds.
>
> Yeah, right, get the Government to take action on spam!
>
> No apologies for cynical worldview.
>
> Regards,
>
> - -- Raju

see! didn't i predict raj will take a cynical view when it come to this
message? wait till ghane wakes up....

but raj, or anyone else, if you receive this spam recorded message from
the incumbent PM again, do post it on a website for the sake of the said
politician's posterior... er, for posterity's sake.

am sure should something be formulated for tackling the issue of digital
and realworld privacy, this recording could be of some help.

:-)
LL