Dear Abhi,

What you are talking about is software tech standards, which would be limited to
systems which are capable of  operating  these technologies/protocols. This way, you
would end up leaving out a very large chunk of software which runs on very small
embeded systems, who may them selves be autonomous in their operations.

Very large number of mil softwares do not run on processors which can handle these
tech standards. They are designed for single small job.

I was talking about quality standards by which, the design, testing, integration and
everything else takes place. The software may or may not follow the tech standards
mentioned by you. Your definition will disqualify almost entire mil aviation software
which uses its own protocols and tech standards.

Regards.
Atul Asthana
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2004-03-18 21:24:33

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
--Mahatma Gandhi