Hmm..

Just some thoughts..

I'm totally with the "Freedom to create and
distribute" tag. But, what if you think from the
corporate viewpoint?

Suppose my company (i dont work for any, btw :) has
spent a million bucks in developing and promoting a
technology,  would I like it if someone was to develop
something which circumvents my security measures and
possibly eat into or even trivialize my profits?

As the management in charge of the company, I might
*personally* appreciate original work being done by
hackers and the community in general, but officially?
Arent they just a pain which i'd want to counter ASAP?

--
vik

=====
--
Viksit Gaur                   http://www.viksit.com
me[at]viksit.com

'Not all who wander are lost.'
                  - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring