Mr. Amit Sharma wrote:
Amit>> can anyone pint out :
Amit>>
Amit>> Amongst JSP, ASP, PHP which is better and why?
Amit>>
Amit>> amit

I have not a good knowledge of ASP but as to the extent of my knowledge to
all these tools I can only say that nobody is better than other. I mean to
say that each tool have their good feature.
  For JSP u can say it foremost feature is that it platform independent
like  PHP that means "Write once Run Anywhere.
  And of course this is is not true for ASP which is proprietary product
from Microsoft and is limited to only Microsoft Webservers. But then ASP
is very suitable on Microsoft platform.
As for PHP its benefits are its ease of deployment, ease of use and huge
body of support in the industry.he PHP drawbacks that we have found are
predominantly in its weak abstraction for databases (each database
back-end is accessed through a different interface), underdeveloped
library mechanism (lacking Perl's true ‘module’ concept) and occasional
linguistic quirks.