--- Amit Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> can anyone pint out :
>
> Amongst JSP, ASP, PHP which is better and why?

 It depends on your requirments, resources and
availability of skill set. Each one has got its own
feature set.
 With JSP you get the features of java which will
allow platform independence and several other
features. You can build Enterprise level applications
with JSP using j2ee. Also, you have several MVC
paradigms to choose from, while designing the
application.

 PHP provides ease of development as php is a general
purpose scripting language. It is easy to learn. It
provides platform independence. But developing n-tier
application with PHP requires some extra effort. Also,
PHP is more difficult to secure.

 I am not commenting on ASp as its been over an year
since i used ASP.

 Again choosing any of the three is a matter of
availability of resources and man power. There are
several factors influencing the decision including
personal choice. Like i personally prefer Python ;-)

Regards
VK

> amit
> Archives at:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...