Raj Mathur wrote:
> None of the above, because embedding code and data into a presentation
> language is against all principles of good design and coding.
>
> Search for MVC (Model-View-Controller) paradigm of development.
> Choose an environment that helps you implement it.
JSP definitely lets you do that. And I hear there are template systems let
you do similarly in PHP. No idea about ASP.
(hearsay!! I Am Not A PHP Developer Ask Raj Shekhar ---IANAPDARS)
PHP and JSP are both truly cross Platform not so with ASP.
PHP security issues now seem to have petered out as well (g,d & r).

--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua