rearranging the top post to make the thread sensible:

On 02-Feb-07, at 1:02 PM, rahul wrote:

> [...]

you *did* promise on chennai list to justify the microsoft
sponsorship within 2 days, but havent. So what happens about feedback
then?

> Yes, EFY Group is a commercial organisation, but for us the growth
> of Open
> Source and Linux is as important as for anyone else on this list,
> afterall
> LINUX For You's bread and butter comes from there.

one thing you have to clarify is this: if you felt microsoft
sponsorship was for the good of the community, how come you didnt
announce it on the mailing lists with all the fanfare that novell
used to announce it's agreement with microsoft? If you had done that,
maybe we could have considered you sincere - misguided no doubt, but
sincere. Why was the whole thing quietly slipped in on the website
without any notice?

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves