Raju> Yes, we have users from the ILUGD Singapore Chapter, ILUGD USA
RajuChapter,
Raju> ILUGD Australia Chapter, ILUGD Dubai Chapter, ILUGD UK Chapter and
Raju> ILUGD Canada Chapter at least that I know of ;)
Raju>
Raju> Just for kicks, I've started
Raju> http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/IlugDLocations Rajuto
Raju> track who's subscribed to the list from where.  Please take a
couple Rajuof
Raju> minutes, register on the Wiki and add your name and primary location
Raju> there.

It would be interesting to map ilugd users kinda like
http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/emacs (requires login to add youself
on the map).  I know I have been volunteered to do this but I do not
know how at the moment.  Wonder if it can be done on
http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/ so folks do not need to create (yet one
more) account on some random site.  I will do it when I get enough
time to figure this out unless someone beats me to it.

--
Manish