On Dec 15, 2007 1:45 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 15-Dec-07, at 9:53 AM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >   We have made some significant changes in the focus of Freed.in
> > for the 2008 event, [snip]

> > http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Freed2008/ConceptDoc

good stuff gora, especially with section '3'.

> redhat conducted something almost exactly the same last year in
> Delhi.

you mean 2006's event "Owning the Future". yup, i attended it and it
was a brilliant event.

>You have also left out the leading lights of the FOSS movement
> like Fred, Nagarjuna, Atul Chitnis and Indranil.

sigh! too many centripetal discussions stemming out of kenneth's
simple and helpful suggestion. so, just went and edited the wiki and
added the above four names, plus also added kenneth's name.

see you guys, and everyone else reading this email,
at freed.in 2008: i came, i saw, i ate.

er.. actually, our formal slogan is 'Freed.in 2008: Knowledge Shall
Set You Free"

:-)
niyam

--