On Feb 1, 2008 12:58 PM, Sriram J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Education and information is not equal to one laptop per person.
>

> if u can tell me how one lap top will give you education  i
> will gladly  read .
> if your roti and makan is taken away  and u are given electronic
> devices instead will you accept.

I never new we are asking them to exchange their roti, kapada aur
makan with OLPC. :-)

Is that so?

How about empowering them with education and information with
"electronic devices" so that they can make their own roti, kapada aur
makan, instead of depending on GOV and NGOs philanthropy's?

--
--Dinesh Shah :-)