2008/5/6 Manish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>    I have been following up with Lenovo customer care for past
>  few days (email and phone) and today I got a call from some
>  executive from Lenovo Singapore.  He wanted to ask why I
[SNIP]
>  He assured me that he would follow it up and keep me posted.

If you got his email then I would suggest write a follow up email now
with copy to all Lenovo addresses that you have. This will ensure the
conversation is on record at Lenovo. If possible dig out story to how
HP / Compaq refunded the money and include that link.

God speed for you.

Sudev Barar