On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Praveen A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/5/18 Sandip Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> For starters, can we track this issue on the twiki? If we need to take
>> things to the next level, we have to gather enough law cases and other
>> relevant facts. In general, I think, the "these laws exist in USA" line
>> doesn't
>> impress judges in this country too much.
>
> I think you misread it, he was telling that Microsoft has a clear
> refund policy in the USA, but not in India.
>
> Wiki is a good idea lets consolidate the discussion here
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Microsoft_Tax_Refund_Quest
>
> Cheers
> Praveen

Lets have a Hall of Shame list also for such companies/devices. At
least people can look at the list and decide NOT to purchase those
devices. Every time someone purchases anything other than the list, a
mail should be send to the manufacturer mentioning the hall of shame
list and why he/she has chosen product which is NOT part of the list.
If the companies can improve on their policies from such feedback
mails, it will be bonus!!

-Sudhanwa

www.sudhanwa.com