M.S.Yatnatti CEO KPN UNLIMITD wrote:
> Dear sir ,
> We have noted your points .Thanks for your feed back.For some persons
> freedom� of software is looks like fun.When we lose total freedom then only
> we understand the value of freedom. But FOSS is big community .it will take
> care of every body's fun.Least bothered even if some body calls me stupid.I
> am continuously getting good response. My new sub question ? �
> Is Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux violates the fedora license Agreement (GPL) ? which is available
> at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/License Agreement By its
> trade marks policy available at
> http://www.redhat.com/about/companyprofile/trademark/

And, to re-iterate - have you asked Red Hat about it ? While all the
people on the list can provide view points and interpretation, that
would be their personal points-of-view (unless they are a lawyer, or,
they represent some company's perspective on this question).

If asking Red Hat isn't what you plan to do, have you asked this query
to the SFLC ?