Dear sir ,
We have noted your points .Thanks for your feed back.For some persons freedom
of software is looks like fun.When we lose total freedom then only we
understand the value of freedom. But FOSS is big community .it will take care
of every body's fun.Least bothered even if some body calls me stupid.I am
continuously getting good response. My new sub question ?
Is Red Hat Enterprise
Linux violates the fedora license Agreement (GPL) ? which is available
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/License Agreement By its
trade marks policy available at
http://www.redhat.com/about/companyprofile/trademark/

Legally
Red Hat Enterprise Linux cannot Violates Fedora 9 (GPL) license .Red
hat is also user of fedora and has to continue same license in Red
Hat Enterprise Linux. It can  ask the user to  rename the
distribution if user modify and distribute. Red Hat cannot prohibit
the user to distribute unmodified versions. Red Hat  cannot restrict
the user to distribute or redistribute unmodified versions for which
Fedora 9 license (GPL)permits. Red hat cannot force the community for
Rebuilds with other names of  unmodified versions . If user modifies
Red Hat Enterprise Linux and  modifies the Software, then User must
replace all images containing the " Red Hat Enterprise Linux"
trademark.  Those images are in the Red hat -logos package. To our
information Centos does not modify anything accept removing "
Red Hat Enterprise Linux" trademark and logo files. Therefore
Red Hat Enterprise Linux  Violates Fedora 9 (GPL license)Hope I get response
only on the subject.
M.S.Yatnatti

KPN UNLIMITED Corporate Office:No.18/6, Executive chambers, Cunningham Road,
Bangalore – 560052. WEBSITE WWW.KPNUNLIMITED.ORG