Dear Mr Gaurav Mishra ,
You and your fighting  philosophy at your website
http://gauravmishra.info/about/ inspires me .You are  A Technical Guy, Who
loves people and Great Energy, Developer by Profession, Marketer by hobbyist
and Motivator and Leader by heart. And Yeah, Entrepreneur by Determination.With
same determination i shall also debate the issues.You have freedom to boycott
this thread. I respect your freedom.also .I respect your freedom to tell every
body on the internet to not to respond on this thread.But the fact remains that
GPL is under greater threat by trade marks.whether you agree or not.some one
has bluntly said about this dual policy of redhat .I mean that they grant you
the rights with one hand, but lock those rights with the other hand. "Lock in"
was not a good term, sorry! Maybe"hijack" would be more apropriate.Also at
http://www.linux.com/articles/40078  it talks about Trade Marks : A Threat to
free softwares freedom?.  and also at
 http://freeculture.org/blog/category/subjects/trademarks/  .I am not hurting
you.You have all the freedom not to respond.But you cannot justfy calling me
internet depressive childs.Linux For You Magzine has already reached thousands
of homes with the article Is it illegal to redistribute  RHEL ?.you cannot call
LFY depressive magzine.People will discuss it.They also have freedom.You also
have freedom not to discuss.It is all about freedom of software.It is freedom
even loved by Red Hat.It never cuts any bodys freedom to express thier
views.Truth happens Movie of Red Hat tells about freedom.
I love your fredom .But does not allow any body to cut my freedom of
expression.As i am on public list.If ILUG-D decalres that it private list ,then
i will withdraw from the list.
Any way you have taken great effort to defend your views.I give my thanks to
LFY for publishing article.thanks for every body for fun and seriousness on
this thread and making my understanding of the tpoic .You have increased the
kowlegde of many people. For you the topic is dead.for others topic is still
relevant untill trade marks threat exists.i respect every bodys freedom of
expression.
Thanks to every body.
M.S.Yatnatti

KPN UNLIMITED Corporate Office:No.18/6, Executive chambers, Cunningham Road,
Bangalore – 560052. WEBSITE www.kpnunlimited.org