All the arguments mentioned are valid and _all_ of them are being
implemented day after day by us(students who posted in this thread). The
task that starves us is to convince others to join. Students are _expected_
to be explorers but only a handful of them end up being so. This is all
about attitude and exposure. Sometimes exposure can also involve sarcasm
which shows the students their current standing as compared to their
counter-parts in other parts of world, ofcourse this has to be dealt
carefully. I really appreciate everyone's view on this thread and I feel
more collaboration is required between Colleges/professional institutes and
FOSS-aware industry. Keep pouring your thoughts! I love this discussion in a
hope that we might reach a plan of action. :)

Cheers!
--
Prakhar Agarwal
Fedora Ambassador-Delhi, India