On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM,  <sanjaygupta.amrit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A great thanx to all the concerned. For your information we have already
> started and three sessions/seminar is conducted successfully.
> 4th is on Monday. We will be covering 8 cities of Punjab in this month
> with the support of our friends. I will be in touch with all of you for
> further support.

That's wonderful!!!

Can you keep updating about these events at:

http://acta-amritsar.org/category/events/

or

http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ILUGD/ActaTrainings

Then might be in news papers, which with help in spreading awareness
in public, and might your each workshop / training session inaugurated
by a person, who can helpful in popularising Linux and get his / her
computing shifted to Linux.

--
H.S.Rai