From: "H.S.Rai" <hardeep....@gmail.com>
Sender: ilugd-bounces+sanjaygupta.amritsar=gmail....@lists.linux-delhi.org
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:14:39
To: list ILUGD<ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Some Trainings/Support In Open OS/Softwares

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> added you to the list
>
>> I always fins it difficulty to purchase Linux friendly PC/Laptop (or

s/fins/find/

>> any other hardware). Many vendor refuses to listen me. Those who are
>> nice and known to me, are favouring me by just letting me to try
>> before purchase, but no support.
>
> Here is an opportunity to change that mindset.
>
>> Our IT Industry is handicapped.
> How?

By offering only MS Window solution only. I would like to see choice
to customers. We need vendor, you show their customers machines with
Linux, Mac, MS Windows.

Now a day, to find a vendor who sell, support and promote Linux is
difficult to find.

In Punjab Chandigarh, there is great opportunity, for the ultimate
benefit of customers.

>> Should we consider this boycott, as Dandi march?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_March
>
> heeh not at all lets not talk anything negative

No thing negative. Just past experience. Many times, such things
happened, this time it may be on larger scale than earlier.

> or try to be on a
> collision course with any one , stick to the plan and execute lets say
> for  next six months lets see how it all pan's out .

+1

--
Prof. (Dr.) H.S.Rai
Dean Testing and Consultancy http://gndec.ac.in/tcc/