Dear Sir (Satya)

1.We are having sessions to train our support person on OS
(installation/manage/expand) so that they can develop confidence in OSS.
2.Further we will be exploring the device/manufacturer supporting OSS and
providing the drivers etc.
3.After getting feedback from the industry/consumer we will upload a Page
to provide all the practical solutions there, all the links to get to those
software/solutions.
4.We are having 100% practical approach to the technology from a home user
to an industry and we wish to design such a solution readily available to
all.
5.The demand is to develop confidence/awareness in the society about OSS,
this topic should not be big enough to take weeks to discuss, it should be
on demand, things should be availabe always, we are not going to fight on
borders, we are discussing on the cofee table, it should be light enough to
be carried by anyone.

Thanx for your concern
Sanjay Gupta
ACTA, Amritsar