On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM, H.S.Rai <hardeep....@gmail.com> wrote:

> By offering only MS Window solution only. I would like to see choice
> to customers. We need vendor, you show their customers machines with
> Linux, Mac, MS Windows.

> Now a day, to find a vendor who sell, support and promote Linux is
> difficult to find.

Exactly, If we talk about local vendors in towns and in small cities
(like one I belong to) they don't even have a slightest of knowledge
about what open source or Linux is. These local vendors from towns
(like Samrala) buy stuff from big vendors in big cities (like
Ludhiana) and after keeping a commission they supply it to local
customers and most of these guys are completely unaware of any
operating system other than windows.

> In Punjab Chandigarh, there is great opportunity, for the ultimate
> benefit of customers.

+1

--
Inder Singh

http://www.inderplus.com

Water can be poured only in empty vessels.