On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM,  <sanjaygupta.amrit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This has been started (The News). We welcome all of you to be the part
> of this movement. Let's start next monday onwards trainings/seminars in
> each city of punjab and chandigarh even beyond this. Make a page
> dedicated to OSS with content links, downloads, OEM lists support
> Linux etc. My team is waiting.

What will happen, if M$ takes back FIR, and invites some members to
USA to visit their office ;-)

If that will not happen, they I am with you.

I always fins it difficulty to purchase Linux friendly PC/Laptop (or
any other hardware). Many vendor refuses to listen me. Those who are
nice and known to me, are favouring me by just letting me to try
before purchase, but no support.

Our IT Industry is handicapped.

Should we consider this boycott, as Dandi march?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_March

--
H.S.Rai