You might try getting it in Classic Mode using OS9+ and Outlook Express?

Dr. John Brownsberger, Ordained Minister, UCC, Ohio, USA
E-mail address - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you live your life out of memory, you live out of your history. That's what once was. If you live out of your imagination, you live out of your potential. That's what can be. We need both perspectives, don't we? Soren Kierkegaard said, "learn backwards, live forward"?