For Jim, and  the likes of me,

Hello Amber,

I am also stunned that you feel I am legally (By rules) obligated to read bottom posts. Expressing ones own choices or preferences in no way judges others. Are you judging another on your own offense? Fortunately big brother has not got control of the internet yet. If we never expressed our opinion about rules then we could become like many of the germans under Hitler. In my life I have found that most rules have been changed over time.

Vic