I have a hard time believing that the supposed lack of an upgrade path
for Tiger users is anything less than a wink and a nod in their
direction.  They know that incredibly few are going to buy the Box Set
because they'd probably have it already if they wante those extra
applications.

--
Jarett T. DeAngelis, MS
Sr. IT Support Engineer