G4 Imacs weren't designed by satan, he outsourced after designing the dual-USB Ibook. I much rather take apart a G4 Imac(typing on one now that I've done a teardown/rebuild on several times) than that Ibook. The G3s & Emacs aren't worth it and the G5's and up are fairly easy in comparison. Hardest issue on the G4 is lining the pins up correctly when securing the bottom.

steve