John Musbach wrote:
On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Austin Leeds
<firepowerforfree...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I'm thinking about buying some broken iMacs (any model but G3) off
eBay for refurbishment. Has anybody here been in their iMac and tried
to repair it, and how easy was it? Would it be worth it?

If you're going to do this for a business, it would probably be worth
while to become certified by Apple so that you can get access to their
repair manuals.

Well from the stack of G4s I have in storage I wish you luck. Tried to sell some on ebay for $40 and was ignored.