The Apple GUI never fails to surprise me with it's eye candy since the days
of Panther, and every new GUI is like a present from Apple to us to see and
work with the OS in a new way. I like all of the Apple themes so far, and i
think i will like the newer ones when they come out. If i were to have a
favorite Apple theme, it would be this: Mac OS X Leopard windows that turn
transparent like the Jaguar windows only without the lines when inactive or
deselected. The Mac OS X leopard menu bar, only with the Mac OS X cheetah
dark blue apple logo and when i click on it or go over it with my mouse, it
will shine, and the selected "blue box" around it will be blue and glossy
like the early beta builds of Mac OS X tiger. When the menu bar has any
button selected like "File" for example, it will have the blue glossy button
like the one on OS X tiger beta builds. And, on the dock, whenever i roll
over it, the area around it glows blue with an optional apple logo shaped
reflection on the dock. and, i'd like the same dock design as leopard, but
only make the icons and not the desktop reflected against the dock, and make
the dock glow blue. Dashboard should shatter through the desktop, and have a
completely individual desktop on it's own, and when it reverts back to the
desktop, the pieces of the desktop are put back together. when the system
starts up, instead of the regular Apple logo, it should be a black
background with the dark blue shiny apple logo like the one in the Mac OS X
cheetah menu bar, and the outline of the apple logo should have a line
running on it glowing blue, until the system is done loading and the entire
apple logo glows blue. then, every time you login, it says "welcome" in some
video in the same exact way that it was in the Mac OS X panther beta builds
where a school of fish/dots in a giant circle turned into the word
"welcome", and then it zooms in past the letters kinda like in the Mac OS X
leopard intro, and shows the desktop. That is my favorite theme. hopefully
it's real or Mac OS X 10.7 has it. Sorry if this is too descriptive, this is
my vision of what OS X should look like. blue glowing effects is a must. a
good example of that are the buttons in front row.